We have job opportunities for well-rounded and skilled individuals who wish to serve the community through quality pharmacy services. If you wish to be a member of our staff, please do not hesitate to send us an application. You may find the requirements and qualifications that we are looking for below.
Floater Pharmacist Apply Now Status: Closed
- Area: Bakersfield and Taft Area
- Schedule: Monday–Friday from 8:30 am to 6 pm; Saturdays from 10 am to 3 pm
- Competitive Pharmacist Compensation
- Benefits: Health, Dental and Vision Insurance, Vacation, Holiday Pay, 401k Option
- Supervises pharmacy staff and workflow operations.
- Maintains compliance, standards of operations.
- Perform duties of dispensing activities while in full compliance with applicable state and federal laws.
- Counsels patients and maintains high level of customer service and patient care.
- Develops and maintains good relationships with medical professionals, medical offices, hospitals, and facilities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy or Pharm.D
- Must have an active pharmacy license in state(s) of practice with all held licenses in good standing
MARKETING CO-COORDINATOR Apply Now Status: Closed
- Market services offered by Express Pharmacy including compounding, Specialty, LTC services
- Manage company website along with Social Media (i.e., Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Coordinate and participate in community events and trade shows
- Maintain promotional materials inventory (brochures, promotional products, etc.)
- Co-op budget management
- Prepare and maintain activity logs and visit agendas and schedule.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to understand and gain knowledge of all products and services offered by the company
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook)
- Valid Driver’s License is required
- Pre-employment drug screen, physical, and background check are required
Other Preferred (Not Required) Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Admin. or Marketing
- 1-year Marketing or Advertising experience
Benefits and Compensation
- Compensation will be dependent on experience and qualifications
- Benefits: Health, Dental and Vision Insurance, Vacation, Holiday pay, 401k Option
- Advertising: 1 year (Preferred)
- Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
Pharmacist/Pharmacy Manager Apply Now Status: Closed
Area: 900 Kern St. Unit A Taft, CA 93268
- Administer the process of dispensing medication to patients, according to their physician’s order, with keen attention to accuracy, patient education, and awareness
- Comply with all applicable laws and regulations for a single pharmacy, and supervise professional, technical, and support staff, performs related duties as required
- Provide pharmacy services to patients and medical practitioners
- Counsel patients and medical practitioners regarding the nature and use of drugs, and train and/or supervise pharmacy interns
- Responsible for achieving individual pharmacy-operating goals related to business objectives, which will maximize revenue gains, meet compliance, develop staff, and support our culture
- Oversee the preparation and dispensing of prescription medications to patients or medical practitioners
- Oversee the preparation of all necessary records on prescriptions, patient charges, and inventory
- Follow policies, procedures, quality-improvement objectives, and control standards
- Provide guidance, training, and supervision to pharmacy interns and technicians during work, and monitor performance for all clinical training modules
- Document and report medication errors and quality-related events
- Supervise three subordinates
Please send your resume to email@example.com, or call Amanda Nesheiwat at 661-829-7861.
- Must have valid CA Pharmacist license
- Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy