We have job opportunities for well-rounded and skilled individuals who wish to serve the community through quality pharmacy services. If you wish to be a member of our staff, please do not hesitate to send us an application. You may find the requirements and qualifications that we are looking for below.
- Area: Bakersfield and Taft Area
- Schedule: Monday–Friday from 8:30 am to 6 pm; Saturdays from 10 am to 3 pm
- Competitive Pharmacist Compensation
- Benefits: Health, Dental and Vision Insurance, Vacation, Holiday Pay, 401k Option
- Supervises pharmacy staff and workflow operations.
- Maintains compliance, standards of operations.
- Perform duties of dispensing activities while in full compliance with applicable state and federal laws.
- Counsels patients and maintains high level of customer service and patient care.
- Develops and maintains good relationships with medical professionals, medical offices, hospitals, and facilities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy or Pharm.D
- Must have an active pharmacy license in state(s) of practice with all held licenses in good standing
- Market services offered by Express Pharmacy including compounding, Specialty, LTC services
- Manage company website along with Social Media (i.e., Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Coordinate and participate in community events and trade shows
- Maintain promotional materials inventory (brochures, promotional products, etc.)
- Co-op budget management
- Prepare and maintain activity logs and visit agendas and schedule.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to understand and gain knowledge of all products and services offered by the company
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook)
- Valid Driver’s License is required
- Pre-employment drug screen, physical, and background check are required
Other Preferred (Not Required) Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Admin. or Marketing
- 1-year Marketing or Advertising experience
Benefits and Compensation
- Compensation will be dependent on experience and qualifications
- Benefits: Health, Dental and Vision Insurance, Vacation, Holiday pay, 401k Option
- Advertising: 1 year (Preferred)
- Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)